Quick and easy Cheese Muffins
A tasty and quick treat for those unexpected guests!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ½ cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 dessert spoon baking powder
- ¼ tsp dry mustard (optional)
- Cayenne Pepper/Black Pepper.
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- pinch salt
- Mix dry ingredients, then egg and milk.
- Combine dry and liquid ingredients. It will be quite a stiff dough, but if I have too much liquid, I discard a bit!
- Put dessertspoons full of mixture into a muffin baking tray. (Spray & Cook first)
- Bake for 12 mins at 180 C and serve hot with butter.
- Tip – I use black pepper/cayenne pepper instead of mustard then sprinkle some on the tops of the muffins before I put them in the oven to cook.