Home made Gnocchi
This is GREAT fun to make, …And really delicious!
- 4 Medium to Large Potatoes
- 1 – 1 ½ Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Large Egg – Beaten.
- Bake Potatoes in oven with skin on.
- Let potatoes cool.
- Scoop out flesh of potatoes and mix lightly with flour, salt and egg.
- With both hands, roll the dough piece onto a floured surface into a “rope” about 2cm thick.
- Cut the rope into 2cm pieces.
- Cook the Gnocchi in boiling water until they float to the surface of the pot.
- Add your sauce of choice.
Sit back, enjoy and marvel at your handiwork!