Chinese Honey Chicken Strips
A sticky chicken delight with a twist that leaves you wanting more!
- 4 large egg whites
- 0.5 Kg of chicken breast, cut into 2cm strips
- 3/4 cup corn flour.
- 1/3 cup water
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- Add the egg whites to a mixing bowl and whisk until foamed, (around 2 minutes).
- Whisk in corn flour and water until mixed through.
- Fold in the chicken.
- Heat around to 6 to 7 cm cooking oil on medium-high heat in a large pot
- Add the chicken pieces in batches and fry until golden brown (2-3 minutes each batch.
- Be extremely careful with hot oil!
- Mix mayonnaise, condensed milk and honey in a bowl and mix with the fried chicken just before serving.